Friday, June 12, 2009

Page 10 ^^

Finally, a haircut after 4 months. Haha.. Went to cut my hair today, have my fringe perm and have my eyebrow wax. Altogether AUD 130. So exp. Lol. Haircut: $50, Fringe perm: $60(N my fringe is only like so little hair, n it cost 60 bucks), eyebrow wax: $20. Didn't like the price but quite satisfied with the result. Haha.. First time went to a hair salon in Melbourne and I quite like it there. Korean style, tht's y my hair come out look like korean also. Haha.. But I think look more like Jap lo. Coz Korean got small eyes, I got quite big eyes. Haha.. Bleh. =P It's hard to find a good hairdresser or hair salon that you will always relie on styling ur hair or wad. Like in Kuching, I only find Dylan(Alan Saloon) to cut or style my hair. N yay!!! I found mine in Melbourne. Am definitely going back to tht salon if I wanna do sth with my hair. But I seriously hate the price lo. Sorry ppl, din take pic coz lazy. Haha..

I miss Kuching!!!!!!! If i noe earlier, I would study in Kuching at Swinburne with Charlene first then go overseas or wad. Sighs. I wanna tell my dad to let me study in Kuching next year, but I doubt my mum would allow. She don really wan us to stay in Kuching. Haha... I miss all of u!!!!!! I miss CHARLENNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sighs Sighs. Damn!!! Im so emo this year!!! Walau. Lol.

1 comment:

  1. I hope to have a great time in Melbourne. You certainly deserve some time away. I always read yourHair melbourne posts on Mirrorboy's Words

    ReplyDelete