Friday, June 19, 2009

Page 11 ^^

Counting down to.............. (Secret) Haha.. I'm gonna start a 10 days water fasting diet. But i don noe can tahan or not. 10 days with nothing but water only. But bo pien, I need to lose weight fast!! I miss my boney and thin body before I came. Now, I can hardly touch my bones. Feel so disgusted. Lol. I'll be ur guinea pig and see how much a person can lose in 10 days with only water k?? Haha.. I've heard ppl losing like 9 kg in almost two weeks, and 12 kg in two weeks with only water. But i don think I can lose so much if I really do so. Coz I only eat one meal now and my weight still the same. So disappointed!! Haizz. Ishness.!! Hehe.. Im still gonna try the 10 days water thingy. Will see how it goes. But not yet start la. Coz my grandfather coming soon, so need to teman him eat dinner so most probably starting next week. Miss u guys like seriously!!!!!! =D. Loves!!!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment