Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Page 8 ^^

Mum, dad, Charmaine, Charlene n Ava are all here in Melbourne. They just reached on Friday, tht's y i didn't have the time to blog. Glad to see them. Ava is soo cute!! But hot tempered at the same time. Lol. Great catching up with Lene n Maine. Lene told me some stuff which make me really think twice about this relationship I am having. Sighss. I'll just let things flow by itself now n see how things go. Anyway, I don noe wad to blog about now. Haha.. Going to visit my relatives at Glen Waverly later after class. Btw, I'm writing this in class now. Having computer class. Haha... I miss high school btw. It's true tht u won appreciate until u lost it. Likewise, when we're in high school, we were like, so boring, can't wait to go overseas/college. But now we miss high school so much!!!! Miss going to canteen n buy food n eating while the teachers are teaching. Miss those free time when we would just sit there n talk bout everything to each other. With drea, lene, alyssa, jocelyn, sha, sheryl. Miss talking to sheryl at the back about stuff in the beginning of last year!!! Miss everything!! =D Btw, i'm thinking of having a big birthday bash during my 21 years old!! If only I'm in Kuching then n if only my parents allow. Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment