Friday, June 5, 2009

Page 9 ^^

SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna go shopping for lots of stuff!!!!!!! Branded goods, cute stuff, nice and unique outfits and lots more!!!!!! I wan juicy couture, louis vuitton, gucci. I wan those korean or japanese fashion stuff. Damn nice!!!!!! I wan lots of things!!!!!!!! But wad's the point of wanting?? Haizz.. Cannot even buy. No money ar!! IF ONLY i am a BILLIONAIRE!!!!!!!!!!! How to have billions of money??? Walau, if got good lo, i can do soooo many things!!!!!! Can pamper myself with lots of stuff on my personal want list. Can buy stuff for friends and family. Can donate some to those kolien people. Can do soooo many things!!!!!!! Money can indeed buy happiness. Don say me money face. It's the truth. N who doesn't like money??!!! If u say u don wan/like money, then ur a damn hypocrite. N it just means that ur not mature enough to understand what money can do in this world. But though money is super important, it is also the root of all evil. Sighss.. God must always be ur top priority. HE'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D N Ava is sleeping next to me now!! Cute nia!! Haha.. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment