Friday, May 22, 2009

Memories and things I miss in Kuching!!!!!!!! =)

*Super super super miss: Damn close or Treat me super good few weeks to a month before I left or Due to some other reasons!!!!

Lovely people:
-Charlene Bong my wifey
-Andrea Ng my super sexy wifey too(though ur here, i still miss u n the times we had in Kuching) XD
-Winnie: U will always be one of my best and important friend even though we don spend as much time as we do before
-Jin
-Ah Siang
-Ah Liap
-Ah Tu
-Bing Yong
-Wilson
-Ming Huong n his friends
-Alex(ah wei friend)
-Ah Heng
-Ah Ken(Bro-in-law) n his gang
-Jocelyn
-Leticia Wong
-Alyssa
-Sheryl
-Sha
-Cheryl Chong
-Eileen
-Mum
-Dad
-Amy, Aaron(Cuzzies)
-AVA!!!!!
-Maine
-Lene
-A LOT MORE but not close!!

Memorable places:
-Core!!!!
-Soho
-Friendship Park
-Spring
-Enter K
-Tarot Cafe
-Bing
-Hijau
-Popwave
-Tribal: Fish spa
-Lodge
-A LOT MORE...

Food I am craving for!!!:
-Tarot Cafe
-Lok Thian(Jap, Thai, Shanghai)
-Hilton(Chinese restaurant, Buffet)
-The Heritage
-Bdc: yang rou tang
-Min ta hwa: kueh chap
-Open air
-Sekama Laksa
-Foody Goody
-Stutong Market Kueh
-September Malay food
-A LOT MORE...

I miss driving the mercedes!!!!!! I wanna go pick charlene, andrea, alyssa, sheryl, jocelyn, sha, leticia, cheryl chong, eileen and whoever who wants a ride.. =D

The teacher of my media subject always give damn lot of hw, n i hate it. Other subjects at least the hw they give is reasonable but media subject she always give like so many. Damn sien ar. Am changing course to business next year but still finishing foundation course of Media n Communication first this year. My uncle and grandfather don allow me to take Media, they say no use, ask me change to Business, so like tht lo. Haha.
Btw, tell u guys a secret!! I am DAMN uber super FATTTTT now!!!!!!!!! Haha... Seriously, i only like over eat for one to two weeks and can see the difference okay?? Like i really put on weight, so bo xim ar, scared i become fat like last time again. Got phobia la. Haha.. Need control liaw!! =P. An advice from me, don over eat, seriously, u get fat damn easily. Eat normally. =D

MISSS ALL U LOVELY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUACKS!!! =D =P

Pic i combined, but not everyone and every place inside. I've made another one, but I don have it now, it's in my pendrive. Lol.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment