Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tired!!!

Woke up like 7 sth am this morning to go to gym. Was working out from 8sth am to almost 10:30am. Feel great after working out. Lol. Am super tired now, coz I just finish my photoshoots which I start taking at 5:30pm till now which is like 9sth pm. Imagine tht, 4 hours plus of photoshoot. Gonna have another photoshoot coming up next wednesday. And, I'm having "hair and make up" photoshoot interview tomorrow. My schedule is quite full this week, tht I feel so lazy. And I gotta wake up early to go to the gym, or else I won be able to go after school due to all these busy schedule. But i'm loving photoshoots. Haha.. It's sooo UNFAIR!!!!!!! Charline's going back to Kuching on the 19th of June, n she'll be in Kuching for one month. Damn it. N i'm not even sure whether I can go back o not?? I wanna celebrate my birthday in Kuching!!!!!!! I wanna go to rainfest!!!!!!! I wanna eat the food in Kuching!!!!!!! I wanna drive the mercedes!!!!!!!! I wanna go Core and Soho!!!!!!!!!!! =( ='( Anyone who is kind enough to sponsor me tickets to go back???? I'll owe u big and love u sooo much if u do so!!! Haha... =P.

No comments:

Post a Comment