Sunday, May 3, 2009

Eating SundaY!!!!!!!!

Went to church(Planet Shaker) at 3pm. Was supposed to head to the gym after church which is around 5 pm but was lazy to go again. So ended up Lotte, Line and I went to QV Safeway to buy some groceries. I ate so much these two days, have been eating since 5 pm till now which is like 10pm. Imagine tht, 5 hours of non-stop eating, all junk food again. Haha.. Bo pien, in Australia all u can eat is the fattening stuff. Tht's y most ppl get fat when they come overseas. I think i'll be the next one. Haha.. Might be waking up very early tomorrow to go to the gym before school starts. No idea whether I can get up o not. Hopefully, I can. Lol. Been really slacking in my studies these few days, need to concentrate again. =(. For one second, I was thinking of becoming a flight attendant. Like so song, fly to everywhere. But being such a homesick and friendsick person, I don think I can do it. N i hate sitting on flights. The smell sucks. Ewwness. Lol. But i heard flight attendant earn like tons of money. Is it real?? =D
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment