Tuesday, May 12, 2009

=)

Not used to blogging yet. Haha.. I kept on forgetting that I actually have a blog, tht's y sometimes din update. Lol. Anyway, yesterday morning, I was planning to bring the overnight pizza to school. So "smart" me went to heat it up in the microwave and pressed the frozen pizza button(the pizza wasn't frozen, it was left on the table overnight). Guess wad happen?? I went inside my room to change, and suddenly my sis called my name so loudly. Smoke came out from the oven, n the whole pizza was hangus. Even the plate broke. Walau eh, no pizza to eat liaw. Haha.. So i just came back from dinner with my grandfather and uncles at a japanese restaurant. Ate udon. Not nice de!! Haha.. This post was supposed to be a post dedicated just for him(my bestest ko ko/friend). I wrote a whole long post then deleted it. I wanna write a better one. But lazy to do so now, maybe some other day. Lol. I really miss him lots. N it felt so good to read his message. But make me miss him even more. =(.

No comments:

Post a Comment